Full Stack .Net Web Developer
Amazing opportunity to join a dynamic start up company with the option of becoming a shareholder.
Finvey is an online crowdvoting financial and business platform that enables individuals and organizations to create their own customizable surveys and to vote on any financial/business subject matter. We provide the tools and framework to create surveys and get a glimpse of what the crowd is thinking on different subject matters.
We are a start-up company, soon launching the website, that is changing the game – redefining the way consumers can capture market sentiment and share their opinions. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. Integrity and a team driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. If you’re an idea developer and ready to do things that haven’t been yet imagined, let’s see where you can put your talents to work. Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for a full stack developer to work for a start-up company with big growth potential.
About You... You are a passionate .Net Web Developer, .Net Developer or a Web Developer with C# and ASP.Net MVC experience and looking to work in a challenging and cutting edge environment. You are a developer who appreciates variety in their work and challenges themselves to continuously identify innovative solutions. You are available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week and possibly more as the business evolves.
At Finvey you will be involved in all aspects of our business including web coding, organizing our database so that it ready to be sold to clients through api, web marketing ideas and building a revenue generation system through targeted survey ads. You will also have the opportunity of sharing ideas with us while the website evolves to the needs of our users.
If this interests you, please don’t hesitate to apply immediately.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience implementing complex web applications
- 7+ years ASP.NET MVC 5/C# programming experience
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (Entity Framework experience is a plus)
- Experience with Cloud Service/WebSite/Azure SQL/Tables
- Up-to-date with latest web trends and best practices
- A strong ability to work independently and also work well in a team
- Proven organizational, verbal and communication skills
- Strong work ethics is a must
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Produce high quality code and deliver on schedule
- Looking for a long term commitment to make this startup a success
Why Work With Us?
- Compensation = Salary + part ownership of the company
- Opportunity to work on an exciting start up project
- Work from home
- Work in collaboration with the co-founders
- Contribute ideas that impact future growth
- Possibility of permanently joining our start-up company with a fair ownership structure
Start date will be immediately.
Duration is permanent, could be asked to join us with an ownership structure.
Meet our requirements and ready to take on a new project opportunity?
Please apply by emailing your CV to:
Co-Founder and CEO