Full Stack .Net developer (Web and/or Mobile)
November 12. 2015
Ask PAM is an on-demand personal travel assistance that connects directly frequent business Travellers to independent hotel Concierges. Like booking a taxi with Uber, frequent business travellers have direct access to local and personalized expertise thanks to a chat system. From finding the best places to eat, to booking an airport transfer or to take care of a situation that requires immediate assistance, an expert concierge from Ask PAM will always make sure you always get a personalized answer to your question.
By offering our platform to alternative lodging companies such as corporate housing, serviced apartments or top rated Airbnb apartments, we are providing them a 24/7 travel assistance at a cheaper rate, allowing them to offer to their guests the same service of a five star hotel.
Once we developed our network worldwide, we will be able to offer a fully integrated white label platform to airline companies, credit card companies, travel agencies, hotel chains, etc.
Who we are:
Ask PAM is an Montréal based start-up providing on demand concierge services for clients in hospitality industry. We are a young, passionate and ambitious team who believe in our solutions and are eager to make Ask PAM a global success. To continue our growth, we are looking for .NET Developers and Xamarin developers to join our team. As a developer you will work on projects like our WebApps, API, Mobile App, our CRM, Dashboards, etc. You will get lots of freedom to initiate solutions and work together with the other developers in weekly sprints.
What we are looking for :
We are only looking for top-developers that are dying to work at a tech-startup with a great team, who are ready to take responsibility and believe in our product and therefore see being part of one the early employees with equity as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
What do we offer:
- Chance to work in an exciting early stage startup and grow fast
- Company shares/Equity; Benefit from our potential growth!
- Remote work
- Lots of responsibility and freedom in your work
- Work with your preferred OS and hardware
- Use Slack for internal communications
What you will need:
- Strong interest in new technologies and taste for challenges
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented development
- Strong Experience in Xamarin (only for mobile dev)
- Good communication skills
- Critical mind (challenging and suggesting new ideas)
- Work on high pressure and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent experience
We work with the following technologies:
- ASP.Net (MVC, Web API)
- Windows Azure (Websites, VM, Service bus, Machine learning, analytics, Notification hubs, Webjobs…)
- Xamarin (iOS and Android app)
- Dynamics CRM
- AdxStudio portal
- SQL Server
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or online at : http://ask-pam.com/careers