What is it like to be a .Net Web Developer at Luxury Retreats? You will be part of a growing, results-driven development team, contributing to the development and maintenance of various core systems and web applications.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Contribute to the development of the website, tools and utilities to fulfill the company’s operational and organizational needs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Recommend technologies to other departments to support company’s organizational requirements;
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation;
- Collaborate with team members to build on and improve core systems including CRM, CMS and API;
- Stay up to date with knowledge of standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience is required;
- 5+ years of solid experience in programming back-end and front-end components of web-based applications;
- Experience in a collaborative coding environment;
- Solid knowledge in .NET development (C#);
- Experience in SQL development (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, UDFs );
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good English communication skills.
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
- An airy loft-like environment;
- A casual dress code; we want your brain, not your clothes;
- A private on-site gym with showers and towel service to keep you in shape if you want to;
- Bicycle racks and a location right across the Lachine Canal and its bike path;
- Gourmet meals at our on-site resto-café with access to our private terrace;
- A convenient metro to office shuttle.
At LRI, we look beyond the piece of paper; we want a special kind of person! Reach out and show us what you’ve got!
Apply for the job here
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.